Monday, December 14, 2009

Leaving this place.

I guess you really do not have to have a reason to travel south to warmer climates. If you have to really know why we like to vacation south in Mexico, just follow this link.

NOAA Eight Day History for Post Falls, Idaho.

You will notice that we have not been above 30 degrees for the eight days you can view on the link. I checked the monthly readings for the temperature and found that we have not been above 30 since November 29th. I am a bit tired of the cold and real tired of having dry skin and lips.

So tonight we get up at 2:30 AM and drive to the airport where we will fly out at 5:30 AM. We first fly to Seattle, followed by Los Angeles and then on to Manzanillo, Mexico. I imagine when we leave the temperature will be in the mid 20's and when we land in Mexico it will be in the mid 80's. How fun is that!

We are basically packed and ready to fly. I will be posting as much as possible while we are gone. I really want to thank Emily, Mandolin and Pedro for taking care of Kobi and our house while we are gone. They are real troopers for helping us over the break.

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays. Remember we are thinking about you as we spend out days in the sun and fun of Mexico. Yes it brings me joy to make you jealous, it is one of my favorite things this time of year. Que chevere cada uno!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be ready for my margarita on Friday when I get there! Travel safe!! Can't wait to see you!

Al Dee Sollinger said...

Fly carefully.

Have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas.