Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Comfort Zone

Our college division, Student Services, had a Hula back to Schoola party a a local park last week. We had a huge picnic dinner and guess who was part of the entertainment? Yeah, I was out of many of my comfort zones on this one. Hardest part was taking my shirt off in front of the crowd. Who said I can't dance? The first part was a Haka that we all performed together. That led into a Hula that our boss, Eric created. We ended with interpretive dances from each of the team. It was well received and everyone had a great laugh.

2 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

I'm still laughing! You even had Zane laughing.

Al Dee Sollinger said...

Uhmm. Honey cover the kid's eyes there is something weird going on in this park.

Deano, You've got the moves.


I know I couldn't have done that. Well not currently anyway. I'll have to tell you about Dairy Queen & hats sometime.


Mr. Bean of TheBeanTeam