Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Thinking and Smiling

This morning we took an hour and streamed the final address to America from President Obama. That man is a great orator, he is inspiring and able to move you to look for the right path to follow into the upcoming new year and the next four years for America. I supported most all he has done for our country, I will miss him and his leadership.

Today I logged into our bank account and checked to see if there was a hard earned payment deposited there. Low and behold, as I scanned the screen, I found the deposit from the US Social Security  Administration. My first Social Security check arrived and was deposited into our account! Linda and I smiled, high fived, and then I quickly transferred it from our checking account to a savings account.

It was a bittersweet morning around the casa.

No comments: