Monday, February 22, 2016

Something for Today

I got the call that the crocodile was back sunning himself (don't know if it is a male or female. Not going to try to find out either. Because of the size, I'll call it a him.) on the walk behind the place, so I went over and took some more photos.  Some were on my phone camera and the rest were from the GoPro. Once I got the photos of the critter, I walked about the place taking some shots of Casa Grande and its inhabitants. Here are the shots I liked.
From the roof of Casa Grande.
As long as I can out run this kid I'm good.

From the roof looking down on the pools.
Diane, Magda, and Real on the mid walk-way.
Linda, Ann and Ann reading in the shade.
Bernard and Gil playing backgammon, Regina watching.
Gil, saying he did not take the "lost" puzzle piece.
Yvan starting a painting of pool volleyball.


No comments: