Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Razor Ride

The other day I got a cool opportunity in that I was invited to go with Rick, one of our QV RV friends, on a Razor ride into the mountains that surround Queen Valley to the north. I know little of this area and even less of Razors, so I jumped at the chance. Wow, these vehicles are FUN! They can go almost anywhere you point them and climb hills I could never hike up. 

Our group consisted of three Razors, four humans, and one dog.  Bob and Star, his dog, led the way followed by Barry and his brand new Razor, with Rick and his newest best friend, Me! At this point, I would love to tell you where we drove, but I have no clue.  All I know is that we drove about 50 miles on 4X4 roads.  Stopped at an old jail made out of rocks that were used to hold prisoners during the stagecoach days, and finally, we climbed up to the top of some mountains. I had a great time and took as many photos as I could.



Selfie of Rick and I in his Razor.


Barry and his brand new machine.










The old stage coach jail house.






Barry, Bob and Star, and Rick.



No comments: