Thursday, May 23, 2019

Home

3272 miles, 24 nights, four national parks and a host of state campgrounds, what a trip! Both Linda and I agree that it is good to be back home, but we are already planning our next outing. This past one will be hard to beat.

As you know, I found a phone app called Polarsteps. All you do is download the app, create a login and then tell it the day you will leave and return from your trip, it basically does the rest. I would look at the app every night and then take a picture or use a picture I took during the day and that would mark our day of travel. You can see the results below. Very easy to use and in the entire trip there were only two times that something went wrong and the GPS goofed up. Oh, just another toy for me to goof with as we explore.


No comments: