Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Funny Thing

On the fourth of March, we will have two weeks left in Melaque. Our snowbird stay will be winding down and we will be heading over to La Ribera for a week or so and then on to San Jose del Cabo.

I am ready to get going and sometimes actually look past our Cabo stay and think about our run down to Oregon to pick up Kobi.  Man I have missed that mutt!

Conversations down here start with, "When are you guys leaving?" and every weekend we say goodbye to another set of friends. I know I mentioned this last year, but it is so much a part of the banter between folks it becomes very noticeable.

A couple days ago I was standing near the beach when a couple guys on horses back rode up and handed me a flyer. They are starting a horseback riding business and were handing out flyers. I took it to Linda without reading it. She started laughing and pointed out the error.It made me think of Linda, Rayelle and running horses!  Check it out below.


No comments: