Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Home

Kobi is glad to get back home. He hates being on the road.

We drove basically straight back from our stay in the Badlands. One night in Bozeman and then home. It was a long drive but you know that when the horse smells the barn.  We have spent the last few days cleaning up the camper, raking the leaves in the yard and getting some work done on the truck.

The weather has been rainy and all I can think of is getting down to the rivers and fishing for Steelhead.  The problem is that right when we got home the rivers came up and have not gone down due to the rain.  Everything I have learned says, never fish on a rising river. Every day I check the weather reports and the river levels. I am ready to go, just need the right weather window.

Guess I'll read. Oh, hummmmmmm...

No comments: