Thursday, February 23, 2017

7

Seven days and counting. We enter that time of the year when everyone is asking "When are you leaving?" It's a time when last minute dinner gatherings are put on the calendar and we start to think about what we are going to take home and what we are going to leave down here.

I am ready for a bit of a change. I do not look forward to the weather up north, I am just ready for a bit of routine change. I want my bed. I want my chair. I need to scratch Kobi behind the ear and lay on the floor with him.

We stay in a near perfect area for weather down here in Melaque. Each day is very predictably the same, it is hard to explain. Last weekend we had two days of cooler weather, but then it is back to near perfect. If we could have these winter weather patterns combined with our outdoor beauty, and then throw our classic summer/fall living conditions into the mix, it would be nirvana!

Oh well, we will go home and enjoy the Pacific Northwest and then plan for next year.
We have a couple exciting spring adventures planned. The Cam-Am Oregon Rendezvous and then a few other events. We will have a great time and I know I have a lot of things to get done this summer.

I'll Probably post once when I return home prior to the Rendezvous. I'll get my new phone, and pull out the backup digital camera I have charging at the house We will reunite with Kobi and all will be well with the world.  Until then¡Adiós!

No comments: