Saturday, April 09, 2016

Beyond the Tunnel

There is a big long tunnel on the Zion-Mt. Carmel Highway and once you exit the rock structure there is a hike that leads out away from the highway and is called the Overlook Trail. We hiked this short steep trail and got some great photos.  
The Great Arch of Zion and the view point of
the Overlook Trail.
My favorite hiking view.
Pointing out rock formations looking over the canyon wash.
View from the Overlook Trail, overlook.
Proof we are still together on this trip.
Slow down a bit!
View of Linda crossing one of the man-made bridges.
She is waiting for me.
Walking back to find me, I'M COMING!
Trail supports.
Checkerboard Masa.
Closer view of the rock formation.
Trail Yeti.
Cool rock formations, and nice place for a photo.
See, I told you!

No comments: