Monday, August 13, 2012

Notes on the past 13 days.

I can't say that since the first day of retirement things have been dull.  In fact we have been running crazy but not getting very far.  Since my first day of no work, we have been able to (1) get two Bull Pines cut down and removed from our back yard (2) get the garage cleaned up, (3) trim the shrubs, (4) have one hell of a retirement party and (5) get our house painted.  Not bad for thirteen days wouldn't you say?  The only thing that has been forgotten is our blog, but remember this electronic diary was established to document our adventures, not everyday life around our homestead. So now that I have dumped some of my guilt I can go to bed and get some rest.  On Wednesday we plan to ride the Trail of the Coeur d'Alene's from Plummer to Harrison and back.  I should have some pictures of that ride posted by Friday.

No comments: