Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blog Surfing

I was just on the NATCOA Forum and clicked on the Truck Camper Magazine tab at the top of the page; it led me to an interview with two 30 somethings who are living full time in their camper. Linda and I have talked about this a bunch and we actually sold the last camper and purchased the Snow River with this scenario in the back of our minds. When we retire we'll probably do a combination of full-time travel and exploring around home here.

The folks also blog as they go about their adventures, so I thought that was pretty cool. Their blog is called Hitek Homeless, if you get a chance give it a visit.

Linda is now free for the summer. It has not been the best year and I look forward to her getting back to normal and relaxing a bit more. Our trip plans for the summer are a bit sketchy so far. We know that we have one river trip planned, one house party planned, one camping trip planned, my nieces wedding to attend, two duathlons to attend, a new dog to train, and Linda's sister and family will be visiting some time this summer. I hope we can get our camping about four other times and possibly add another river trip to the docket, but who knows. We will be playing it by ear for the rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I think Linda should retire like me...life would be all about camping and then some...we are thinking of staying on the boat this weekend... (Mike's idea), me I shall make sure I have a good bottle of red with me along with a interesting book...