Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ross Point Weekend

I spent last weekend with the students at our leadership retreat. The Ross Point camp was very nice and I was a little impressed with what they have hidden over there. It's a bit old school, the areas have a damp mold smell, but the area and what they have done with the outdoor views is very nice. It's like a camp in the woods, but not out of town.

I stayed in the camper, but didn't get much sleep. The first night we stayed up late playing games. The second night the girl scout reunion folks at were staying at the camp stayed up late singing around the campfire that was near my camper. I'll sleep tonight and catch up.

1 comment:

Twigs said...

I always loved Ross Point as a kid. Back then it still was "out of town" and you felt like you really were in the middle of nowhere. I have wonderful memories of my church camp weeks there. Is it still an American Baptist camp?