Monday, June 09, 2008

Thoughts on Your Back

Today I took a sick day to let my back heal a bit. I had a bit of a stiff back after playing basketball on Friday. Saturday morning I got up and did some yard work which included caring four sand bags around the house. By the afternoon I knew I had done something to the lower back mussels. I was stiff and sore.

When you injure your back it make life miserable! Every little movement causes pain to riff through your body. This lower back stuff is especially bad because if I sit for a long time, I find that standing up takes about five minutes and I have to hold on to something next to me. I hope I can get this under control, so I can get back to my normal week.

Enough on that, we took Kobi up to John and Loretta's place and he did great with Scout. They played and chased all over the Fields around the house. We visited Baka and planted some wild flowers up at the site. It sure is a beautiful place and I am sure he is loving the view and chasing the deer.

We haven't camped for a while and I guess we are not too sad. The weather has been the pits and I imagine we are better off getting things done around the house, training the dog, and visiting friends.

2 comments:

Owl X said...

Deanopottamus down! Deanopottamus down!

Sue said...

Maybe will catch you this weekend..We might be at the PF Dual or maybe at a Road Race in North Washington. Hope all is well..your pup is cute...our neighbor also just got a new pup, her name is Bella and we call her Peter's new girfriend...she is a golden like yours...